Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Newest Display!




This is Peanut Butter and Lili in the Snoqualmie Ridge area, a FANTASTIC baby and kid's store. Jacque (that would be her trying to ignore me and not be in the picture) does a great job stocking her store with all sorts of neat items, pretty dresses, cute boy's outfits and great presents for baby showers (in fact, she's wrapping two for a client in that picture as well as ignoring me! lol, she's very multi-talented!). Jacque has two children of her own, one boy, one girl and she's quite good at helping to pick out items and clothes if you're at a loss for what to get. Her store is at 7722 Center Blvd. SE in Snoqualmie and her phone number is 425-396-1717. her website is: www.peanutbutterandlili.com. Go by and say "Hi!", check out my newest display of artwork on her wall and if you bring me one of her business cards, I'll put a credit of $25 on your account! But ONLY until April 30th!

And a very special THANK YOU to Robyn Y. for suggesting I go by PB & L to check it out! She'll be getting a special surprise as a thank you!

No comments: