Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Make way for the Duckies!!


The duckies are coming!! I think this is my favorite time of year, I LOVE the duckies! :) This year I will have the little quackers for a full week before our pond scene goes up and takes over the camera room. Not so crazy in love with the pond scene? No problems, give us a call or email to set up a time to come in earlier for any background or scene you want with the duckies. We've got all sorts of fun possibilities.

Official dates (I originally had them for March this year, moving them to April now!):

Day with the Ducklings (pond scene)
April 11th and 12th

Week with the Ducklings (name your scene!)
April 4th thru the 10th

Hmm...I am also considering going out to UW for the Cherry Blossoms. There's thirty huge old cherry trees that are covered with white and pink blossoms for a short window of time. They should be blooming the the last weekend of March, the 29th and 30th. Anyone, anyone? Send me an email if you're interested, don't forget to let your friends know as well!

No comments: