Thursday, July 3, 2008

Family Fun On-Location

Oddly enough, I get a lot of questions based on whether or not I travel for sessions. I've always thought it was obvious based on the content of my galleries, on-location price options and locations in the calendars. Apparently not, my fault. Oops! :) Time to share some on-location ONLY and skip my studio work!!

In the past few months, some of the places I've been are the tulip fields in Mt. Vernon, a beach on Camano Island, a home in Spokane for a newborn session, two families in North Bend, and east on Highway 2 for a family who likes the outdoors. Shortly I'll be off to Oregon for beach sessions this summer and of course, I'll be spending all my October weekends outdoors as well. I LOVE the autumn leaves!!!

So, yes, I travel!! Where's the furthest I've gone? There were a few families I photographed in California in the San Francisco area. Weddings I've helped with in Mexico. Sessions I've helped with in Austin,Texas. What I love the most is finding new fun places to photograph and explore.

Thanks for getting me out of the studio!!






No comments: