Friday, October 10, 2008

Autumn is here

As I sit here typing this, the day is sunny but I'm wrapped up in a long wool coat dreading going back outside. IT'S COLD!!! That means summer is so long, see ya next year and the cold weather is sucking the breath from us in the morning. Brrr....

I'm pretty excited about our autumn leaves sessions over this weekend though. My fingers are crossed that I have as wonderful weather for next weekend as we're forecasted to have tomorrow and Sunday. Hopefully, if you've been thinking about making an appointment for something outside or a family portrait in the studio, you've called or emailed already. The calendar is getting tight and I'm upping my holiday deadlines earlier this year. Last year I was working just too darn close to Christmas.

Thanksgiving will be the cutoff date for BEING photographed for holiday gifts. Orders need to be in by December 6th, that includes holiday cards, new orders, reorders and anything else. Start planning ahead now, rush charges will apply for orders placed after the 8th of December.

Now go out and enjoy the sunshine!!!! :)

No comments: