Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where'd November go?

Wow, that was a fast month!! Ok, I'm unearthing my desk and getting things squared away. Christmas is almost here and I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving!!

Things to know:

You still have time to have portraits delivered in time for Christmas! But only until the 5th. After that, you have until the 12th to get your order to me, but now there's rush charges to be factored in. You should have been photographed by now, of course. This only works if we're ordering from a previous session.

Holiday cards!!! I love, love, LOVE the new designs I'm working with!! And, yes, I still have time to get your holiday cards back in time for you to mail out! Even better, take advantage of Santa pictures this Saturday and send out holiday cards featuring your adorable children with Santa! (no rush charges for any portrait/card orders with Santa!)

No comments: