Thursday, November 19, 2009

Santa's on his way!!

Okay, about this time of year I start to get very giddy with the idea of Santa portraits. I love seeing kids meeting Santa, be it for the first time, or the 65th time, it's unique each and every time! I even love the screamers! Especially since I have 4 (or 5, I can't remember!) years worth of screaming/crying pictures of my daughter. They make me laugh everytime I see them...her first one at 6 months, looking up at Santa, mouth open, screaming, tears running down her face. It's amazing the kind of looks you can get in the split second you're away from your child! We were much braver at about year 3, but that was because I had to be in the picture as well (there were still tears from her)! Now at 10 and a half, she's much more older and experienced in the way of the world and she's around to help out the scared little ones. :) So much fun to watch her grow up!

This year Santa will be visiting us on Saturday December 5th from 10am-2pm. No appointments needed, so if your young ones need a few minutes to get used to the idea of seeing Santa, no problem, they can have it. Packages will run from $35 to $95, we also have Holiday cards available, and yes, they WILL be back asap so you can get them out in the mail! I'm expecting to have orders ready for pick-up by Saturday December 12th, and cards will probably be ready by Tuesday December 15th. We do have envelopes you can take home and address in your spare time.

I have a new product or two that will be making their debut at Santa portraits...they're perfect for holiday giving! :) You'll just have to come in to see what they are!

Hey, did I mention the best part of having your Santa portraits done at Serendipity Photography? Very Short Lines!! Plus we'll have cookies and cider to tide you over. See you then!!

No comments: