Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Proud to be a mom!


Just a quick post to say how proud I am of my daughter and her school. Every year they do a play and this year's is Jack and the Beanstalk. My darling girl got the role of the Giant's Wife and she is so excited with her lines. I'm not kidding, a day or two of knowing which part she got, she had most of it memorized! Last year's play was incredible and I'm sure this year's will be no different. Anyone can go see the play, tickets go on sale at the end of the month and the play is at the end of April. Even better, dessert will be served! :) Totally worth the price of admission! Of course, the play is going to be great (I know most of lines now as well...) and if you've got kids, they'll enjoy going as well!

Okay, proud mom going back to work now. I have lots of duckie pictures to edit! :)

No comments: