Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Grandparents came!




How sweet are these? Grandma and Grandpa came with to this family portrait session last week to have portraits done with their adorable grandkids.

Mr. "N" and I always have a great time playing peek and he loves to make me work for one of his adorable grins. And look at Miss "M", she's hanging on every word from Grandpa! So sweet!

I love photographing the grandparents with their grandkids, we have so much fun with their special activities. I really think it's very important to catch those moments before the kids grow up or life takes away the opportunity that we have right now. Don't have any ideas for portraits? That's what I'm for!! :) Paper airplanes, cookie-baking, ice cream cones on a hot summer day, playing guitars, fishing, reading stories, anything that says this is Grandparents time with the grandkids.

No comments: