Saturday, October 6, 2007

Grand-Opening!






Whew! We did it!! The new studio is up and functional! :) I'm happy to have the house back after a long 5 years. Although now it's bare and echoes a lot.

The grand-opening was lots of fun and it was so great to see so many familiar faces and long-lost kiddos (you know who you are!!) that I haven't seen for awhile! We even had a ribbon-cutting with the biggest pair of scissors Morgan's ever seen! Of course, she had to be in on it! :)

I am absolutely thrilled with how everything has turned out. Please, feel free to come by and check out the new studio and sign the wall. The address is 15705 Main Street in Duvall. Keep in mind I am still "by appointment only" but I love to hang out and chat when I've got a free minute!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Kaela, it's awesome! I cannot WAIT to do this!!