Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's Official!!! I'm moving out! To celebrate the regaining of my house (wow, all this empty space now!!) I'm having a Grand-Opening/Open House this Friday, October 5th from 2-8pm for everyone to come check out the new location, sign the wall (you'll have to come see it to see what I'm talking about), get a goodie bag for you, get a goodie bag for the kiddos and take advantage of the specials I'm running for the Grand Open (which you can ONLY get if you come see me!).

Now, where is it? Duvall, of course! :) Right in the old downtown area, in the same building as Miss Rachel's ballet studio (for those of you who know where she is). For everyone else, the address is 15705 Main Street in the Duvall Plaza building. It's a big green building, right across from Bearzabout on Main St. and Cherry St. There's a quilt shop in the front of the building, I'm in the back on the main floor (there's a downstairs area in the building as well). Just look for the big colorful posters in the windows of the front space.

I hope to see you all there!!

No comments: