Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chance of Showers!


Baby session this past Saturday....I'm a sucker for baby skin and I love showing off all those cute little folds and roly poly wrinkles on them. Mom's pulling off the diaper and I'm prepping her for the "just in case" scenario. I warn her that whenever we do baby sessions, there's an 85% chance of showers in the studio and if he goes, just let him go all over the floor, no big deal. She asks, do you ever catch it in the portraits? I answer, absolutely!! And sure enough, this little guy didn't disappoint! Not more 60 seconds into this pose he got mom good!

Thanks for being such a good sport Robyn! You are going to LOVE the portraits we got!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to put any ideas in Robyn's mind now...but remember this photo for Senior page in the year book...LOL...of course, sometimes a good dose of black mail can keep a young man from straying off course too...