Friday, February 15, 2008

New Website is up!

Ok, it's official, the new site is up and looks great! But don't trust MY judgment on that! :) Go take a look yourself: www.serendipitypics.com . The first major change you'll encounter is the splash page where you can choose to look at Family & Children, check out the newest blog, or go to the entirely new site for high school Seniors. The old site (now strictly for family and children) is still mostly the same (just minus the gallery for seniors) and we'll be updating the galleries with some current work here soon.

Enjoy!! I'm off to cold Idaho this weekend for a workshop with THE Miss Shelby Lane. She's a portrait photographer in New Braunfels, Texas. You can check out her work here. I've always loved her work so when I found out she was going to be in the neighborhood, I had to sign up and go see her! I'm flying though, not going to try and make it over the passes! :)

No comments: